Have you ever faced that dilemma wherein you go to a major electronics showroom and you are asked what are you looking for? And the only reply that you can come up with under the circumstances is a lame, give me something which is good. Well this is a scenario that most of the consumers face when going in to make a major electronics buy. Now take this case of buying to major home appliances which are used by your entire family and the buying decision becomes even more difficult.
Buying guides, price comparison engines and product comparison engines are therefore sought out for helping towards the same. However a few areas which are very rarely touched upon are home appliances like washing machines, refrigerators etc. To help you out in these areas, we release periodic guides and releases on product categories less touched upon.
For an initial guideline to buying a washing machine, the family size and the capacity of the washing machine plays a major role. As such the following thumb rules can be followed:
- The family size, usage and the capacity rule: Based on the number of times washing activities are carried out and the family size, gauging the washing machine you need should prove easier. With an average washing time of three washes per week and a family size of 2, a 3kg washing machine is the perfect fit for your household.
- For a family size of 4 and average washing frequency of 3 times/week, a 4-6 kg washing machine is a perfect fit
- For family sizes of 6 and above, and a similar washing frequency, a washing machine of above 6kg is ideal.
Along with these feature guidelines, the following best buy information with the washing machine price in India will be a definite input you can use before making a buy.
Best Wachine Machines In India
This list will help you make a choice in terms of the best washing machine brands in India, their best products and their best buy prices.
- LG: The most popular brand for washing machines in the Indian market is LG. Favoured because of their ease of operation and power savings, the LG washing machines are amongst some of the most preferred ones in the market. Currently very popular amongst the LG washing machines is the LG WF T7519 PR. The best LG WF T7519 PR price in India is Rs.17800
- 2. Samsung: The Samsung washing machines are popular because of the smart features that they add on to their washing machines. Currently one of the best machines that you could get from the Samsung bandwagon is the Samsung WF0550 WJW. The Samsung WF0550 WJW price in India is Rs.27899, which is the cheapest price that this product can be bought at present.
- 3. Whirpool: The washing machines from Whirpool are some of the most preferred ones over a long period of time. Along with providing great service and value for money, washing machines from Whirlpool also carry very good aesthetics in them, with the result that the washing machines from Whirlpool make for very good buy for users who prefer great looking appliances in their households. Currently one of the most user friendly washing machines on offer from Whirlpool is the Whirlpool 360 Bloom Wash. The Whirlpool 360 Bloom Wash price in India is Rs 25490. This is the cheapest price that this product can be bought at currently.